I have a wealth of experience lecturing and supervising in history at the University of Cambridge, and have taught over 400 private lessons as an English Language teacher.
If you are interested in booking me for a bespoke tutor package, from History GCSE to History at PhD level, please send me an email: email@example.com
Here is a summary of my experience –
- PhD – History. Christ’s College, University of Cambridge (2016-2020)
- MPhil – Early Modern History. Christ’s College, University of Cambridge (2015-2016) Grade: Distinction
- BA – History. University of Warwick (2012-2015) Grade: First Class Honours
- A Levels – History (A*); English Literature (A); Philosophy (A); Extended Project [Renaissance History] (A*)
- AS Levels – Geography (A)
- GCSEs – History (A*); English Literature (A*); English Language (A*); Geography (A*); Religious Studies (A*); Physics (A*); Chemistry (A*); Biology (A*); Design Technology (A*)Maths (A); German (B)
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) Qualification
- DBS Checked
Contracted Lecturer – Faculty of History, University of Cambridge, England (2016-2020):
- Part I: Paper 9 – British Economic and Social History, c. 1500-1750
- Part I: Paper 4 – British Political History 1485-1714
- Part I: Paper 14: Material Culture in the Early Modern World
- Part II: Paper H – Food and Drink in Britain and the Wider World, c. 1550 – 1800
- Part II: Historical Argument and Practice.
English Language Teacher – Educastream, France (2015-2020):
- Online tutor to students of all ages and abilities.
Teaching in Schools:
- Material Culture’, A-Level Sutton Trust Summer School (10 Aug 2020)
- ‘Hungry Historians: a Delicious and Disgusting Journey Through Time’, Key Stage 2 Workshop, History for Schools Programme (9 Feb 2019)
- ‘Approaching Reformation History’, Visiting American Summer School, Christ’s College Cambridge (Aug 2017)
- Activity Leader/ English Teacher at Embassy Summer (June-August 2015).